বুধবার, ২৪ অক্টোবর, ২০১২

Hey there!

Right, so I've been hungering for a good home for RP-ing, again. :3

I'm only a casual roleplayer, and I think I'm a bit out of touch, but I'm courteous enough not to join in unless I can be really dedicated to it!

That said, my very first RP experience was with Ragnarok Online. I've met a lot of good people through that, and I'm hoping it'll be the same here, though I'm slightly older and a lot more jaded. ANYWAY! I guess I'll be reading a lot first here, and check out how to RP again before going in to the fray. So yeah, I'm new here and totally alone, so I'll be hiding first before I start posting legit.

Oh, and... sadly, I don't know how to bake cookies. D:

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RolePlayGateway/~3/Sf-QvwR-8W8/viewtopic.php

toy story 4 toy story 4 steam kristin chenoweth Robert Blake BLK Water ESPYs

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন