শুক্রবার, ১১ জানুয়ারী, ২০১৩

Samsung Galaxy S: phone won't send or recieve calls and text messages

I own a rooted Samsung Galaxy S, running 2.2 Froyo. My service provide is AT&T.

Every so often, around about once a week to once a month, my phone will unexpectedly, without warning, enter a state where it refuses to send or receive text messages and phone calls. The only way I've found to get my phone to work normally again is by rebooting.

Specifically, if I try sending a text message, it just says sending but never actually seems to send anything. I don't receive any text messages at all (and when I turn my phone back on, I might receive several at once that were sent over an hour ago).

I don't receive any phone calls.

When I try calling somebody, I don't hear the 'ringing noise', and the phone attempts to call endlessly without actually doing so. If I give up, and try clicking the red 'End Call' button, it does return me to the homescreen but displays the phone symbol in the notification bar.

If I slide the notification tray down, it has a sort of green 'in-progress' calling thing with a few buttons to mute or end the call. Attempting to end the call does absolutely nothing, and the 'call in-progress' thing is stuck there until I reboot.

However, the internet (both wifi and 3G) both seem to work.

I'm not sure exactly what causes this issue, or precisely how frequently this occurs. Since I only notice when I need to call somebody or am expecting a call, I suppose it's entire possible that this issue occurs more frequently then I notice and just as silently resolves itself (although I have no idea how to check this).

I've tried searching on the internet, but wasn't able to find anything useful. Can somebody identify what's wrong with my phone, or help me diagnose the issue?

Source: http://android.stackexchange.com/questions/37374/samsung-galaxy-s-phone-wont-send-or-recieve-calls-and-text-messages

oregon ducks oregon ducks rob gronkowski Coughing eddie murphy Stephanie Bongiovi stanford football

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন